Not a Medicare or Medicaid provider.
NO Extra Charge for Same Day Service Mon-Fri 9am-2pm
Base Price - $149
New patient visit includes: medical/dental history, panoramic X-ray, focused dental examination, sterilization fee, local anesthetic, and routine tooth extraction, or other temporary service. (a $250 value)
- Discount prices when combined with Base Fee:
- Routine extraction - $79 per root
- Complex extraction - $149 - $360
- Nitrous oxide - $49 - and up
- Temporary filling - $79 - and up
- Toothache treatment - $79
- Wisdom teeth- Call. (For helpful information on wisdom teeth, visit our wisdom teeth page)
- All prices will be disclosed after X-ray. No suprises!
- Emergency denture or partial repair - $99 - and up
Forms of Payment
Payment is due at the time of service.
We are most happy to supply you with insurance forms to file with your insurance company. Your insurance is a contract between you and your insurer and we cannot assume that responsibility for you.
We are a non-federally funded private enterprise staffed by dentists on a per diem basis non-competing with established dental practices.
We do not stock controlled substances