Not a Medicare or Medicaid provider.
NO Extra Charge for Same Day Service Mon-Fri 9am-2pm
Base Price - $149
New patient visit includes: medical/dental history, panoramic X-ray, focused dental examination, sterilization fee, local anesthetic, and routine tooth extraction, or other temporary service. (a $250 value)
- Discount prices when combined with Base Fee:
- Routine extraction - $79 per root
- Complex extraction - $149 - $360
- Nitrous oxide - $79- and up
- Temporary filling - $79- and up
- Toothache treatment - $79
- Wisdom teeth- Call. (For helpful information on wisdom teeth, visit our wisdom teeth page)
- All prices will be disclosed after X-ray. No surprises!
- Forms of Payment
Payment is due at the time of service.
We are most happy to supply you with insurance forms to file with your insurance company. Your insurance is a contract between you and your insurer and we cannot assume that responsibility for you.
We are a non-federally funded private enterprise staffed by dentists on a per diem basis non-competing with established dental practices.
We do not stock controlled substances